Payment with: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
NEW 2017 COLOR
RETRO - Years ago when I was young, they used to call this pattern the "hounds tooth" and it was very popular. Well guess what! It's back and this particular piece really caught my eye with the black on a stark white background. This is a medium weight of polyester fleece.
Same as Teen Size 5.
Measuring from longest toe to back of heel. (These measurements are very close to shoe size in CAN/US measurements.
Length: 9 1/4 inches
Metric: 23.5 cm
Weight: 5.8 oz
Metric: 160 g
Each pair of slippers is handcrafted in the moccasin style. They are all unique and one of a kind. The main slipper is made from heavy weight recycled denim. Polar/Igloo polyester fleece has been used for the lining, the decorative fringed top (which are all snipped by hand) and also around the toe. Leather soles are well stitched onto the slipper. There are 5 layers on the bottom of the slipper which consists of leather, denim, quilt batting, polyester-wool blanketing and finally the fleece. An attractive metal decal, labels from brand name jeans or the stitching from the pockets are used in the toe area.
What makes these slippers so wonderful is that they are:
- fully machine washable and air dryable (do not use clothes dryer)
- very comfortable as they shape to your foot
- warm and cozy, but allow your feet to breathe so they won’t sweat
- fashionable as almost everyone wears denim
- durable as denim is a sturdy material and with the leather soles, they will last you two years depending upon use
- non allergenic as there is no fur that will fall off
- unique as there are no two pairs of slippers the same
- that they will stretch a little with wear but when they are washed, they go will go back to their original size